Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lazyman weekend wrap up.

Due to being on vacation the only Phils/Yanks baseball I witnessed was the Saturday night Brad Lidge meltdown. I did my best to drink that one away and I am still paying for it now.

Aside from that, I did hear that Mateo Escalera decided to change up his 'swing for the fences' motif and hit an infield single Friday night. I am currently scouring the internet for a video of this feat. If anyone finds it, hook a brother up. More on that as it develops.

Other than that here are my thoughts from yesterday:

Wes Helms, I hate you.
Shane Victorino, what the eff were you thinking?
T-Mac has some nice man-breasts.

VOTE NOW: CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. For whatever reason him and that moose knuckle, Rod Barajas, always hit well against the Phils.

    ReplyDelete